Monday, October 11, 2010

thanks mother nature...love fall fashion...







I am so grateful I live where fall really is fall...the colours are just unbeleivable..each year no matter what...they turn red, orange, purple, yellow, even green...a fall green...

I am also very grateful for healthy kids, loving friends and family, mother nature, all mothers and fathers...

For the ocassion, 2 shirts borrowed from Papa (well ok- taken with permission of course) who are now 2 shirts tunics/dresses for the little ones. (They fit me too so I might borrow them!!)...

Je suis vraiment vraiment reconnaisante pour tout l'amour des gens. C'est pas toujours le beautemps mais il y en a beaucoup de soleil dans nos vies...la famille, les amis, les enfants...les parents!! Pour l'ocassion deux chemises de papa qui sont maintenant des petites robes style tunic pour les cocottes!

MERCI...

No comments: