Monday, June 21, 2010

WALL ART...make your own...


You will recall the little birdie I drafted a while ago...I made cards at first, then a book....then fabric and now wall art (also known as vynil mural)...

I guess all it takes is a bit of time, research, know-how and willingness to try a few things...oh! and a bit of cash too!)....

It is pretty excting to be able to decorate my daughters rooms with my own illustrations (as simple as they can be....) I am not really a great artist at all....but I feel that when I take a few ordinary simple steps and put them together....it can create something a little less ordinary!...and the look in my girls eyes....splendid!...you can do that!...yes...we all CAN!
More pics to come....soon visit sofsdesigns.etsy.com to get yours!...great for laptop skin too!
-------------
Je vais bientot manquer de place sur mes murs!... je continue parcontre donc il seront en vente sur mon shop etsy : sofsdesigns.etsy.com
Je prends d'autres photos avec ceux des limacons et des libellules et je les posts bientot...

No comments: